So I was out for a few meetings in this outfit & as I am back in Australia we are now moving into summer. I needed something cool but still nicely presented - so I went with my black skinny jeans (The COMFIEST pair I own!), a flowy collared shirt, a little singlet, nude suede stilettos, a creamy nude colored tote bag & my gold LV sunglasses.
- MY OUTFIT -
- Singlet - available HERE
- Button up shirt - Hot Miami Styles; available HERE
- Black skinny jeans; Black Hot Miami Styles - available HERE
- TOTE - Colette Hayman (This bag is actually no longer available but Colette do a range of really cute bags & accessories that you guys should check out)
- Stilettos - GUESS (these stilettos I purchased about 2 years ago & I don't think they are available any more, but GUESS always come out with a great nude stiletto every season - They last forever if you take good care of them too!)
- EYEBROWS -
I've always had questions about my eyebrows, especially in this picture - I have had naturally thick eyebrows since I was a little girl but it takes a few tools to maintain those wild things as they have a mind of their own, so here are a few of my own tips that I find help keep my brows looking nice;
- I use a mascara brush (like the one pictured above on the right) to groom my brows in the same direction then use some clear mascara to help keep my brows in place - You can by brushes like this at any Walmart or Priceline stores
- I then fill in my brows a little with some brown brow powder with the brush pictured on the left. This keeps your brows looking more defined & really helps them pop.
LOVE ELLIE x